1. Towards embracing holistic care: Exploring the role and significance of religion and spirituality in the Dutch medical curriculum and medical practice
2. Prayer and healing: a study of 83 healing reports
3. The impact of Negative Moral Characters on Health: A review
1. Experiencing grace scale: Let's talk about Grace. A new Scale to assess Aspects of Grace Experiences
2. Development and Feasibility of an Online Intervention for preventing Middle-aged Couples' depression: Applying Self-Transcendence Theory
3. Advocacy in Nursing
1. A spiritual care intervention for chaplains in home-based care: Results of a mixed-methods study investigating the impact of the intervention on patients' spiritual wellbeing
3. The fiery serpent and ordination of medical personnel: Priests for healing and saving
4. Social networking as mental health care for women living with HIV during Covid in the U.S.
1. Spirituality in mental clinical practice. A qualitative study among Spanish mental health providers.
2. Religion, mental health and migration: findings, methodological challenges and follow-up questions from the Dutch context
3. Asceticism, Archetypes and Spirituality: A historical perspective on the etiology of eating disorders in women
4. Depression and religiosity in elderly population in Poland: results of cross-sectional PolSenior2 study
Research Insitute for Spirituality and HealthSwitzerland